To provide intra-port forwarding services, the partner company Sea Brothers Service LLC has agreements with the largest container lines and reloading terminals in St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Nakhodka and Vladivostok.
Intra-port cargo forwarding
This complex of services includes:
- Receipt of originals of bills of lading in lines and transfer to a customs broker.
- Organization of unloading of containers and ship parties (refs and dry cargoes) in the ports of St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Nakhodka and Vladivostok.
- Moving of cargo on the territory of the port for inspection and other procedures related to customs clearance of goods.
- Organization of cargo storage.
- Registration of passes for entry and exit of vehicles from / to the port territory.
- Forwarding ship parties and container cargo in the ports of St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Nakhodka and Vladivostok.
- Selection of a vehicle for the carriage of goods.
- Delivery of goods from the port to the customer’s warehouse on the territory of the Russian Federation (container platforms, trucks, ref. Cars) with elaboration of the most profitable route of cargo movement. (doesn’t make sense)
- Cargo insurance at all stages of transportation and customs clearance
- Organization of survey services.
Logistics should be based on reasonable balance between price, safety of the cargo and time of delivery.
199397, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, 4, Kapitanskaya str, office 152H / 149H
Phone/Fax: +7 (812) 323 91 33