- Monitoring of risks arising in the registration of certain groups of goods
- Informing about the prices of goods in the domestic and international markets.
- Analysis of the time required for all customs procedures
- Preliminary classification of goods
- Determining the customs value of goods
- Calculation of customs payments
For all questions on customs clearance, you can contact the company’s specialists.
In Russia customs clearance need special experience.
199397, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, 4, Kapitanskaya str, office 152H / 149H
Phone/Fax: +7 (812) 323 91 33